- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Flexible connectors for easier installation
- Lever handles
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- Operates from as low as 1.5 bar
- Multiple pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 99°C
- State of the art digital touch screen display
- Digital temperature control accurate to 0.5°C
- Rapid reheat with zero run off and spit free
- Water saving, time saving and energy efficient
Latest Filtration Technology
- Compact design
- Non pressurised filter housing
- Easy to install with moveable fixing bracket
- New design filter housing connection for quick and easy filter replacement
- High quality cartridge with nano filtration technology removes debris, water born bacteria, chlorine, chemicals, bad taste and odour
- Limescale reduction to increase product lifespan
- 6 month filter life
- Free replacement reminder service
- This instant hot water tap should only be installed by appropriately qualified professional electricians and plumbing contractors.
- A pressure reducing valve must be fitted if inlet pressure is in excess of 5 bar.
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years Parts, 1 Year Finish - 2 Year Tank Warrenty|
We offer a FREE UK MAINLAND* standard delivery service to all of our customers on any order value.
Small items such as Kettles, Toasters and Hoovers will be sent on carrier via Parcelforce, DPD or Fedex.
We can send some products to Irelands and highlands for and additional charge. If you would like a quote on this please contact us before ordering.
Large Items, induding White Goods, Glass Items and Ovens are sent on a dedicated delivery van directly to your door.
We cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: accidents, breakdowns, traffic and weather.
All Items must be signed for and inspected immediately. Any missing items or damage needs to be reported within a reasonable time frame of 48 hours, so even if you are not installing your item straight-away, please thoroughly inspect the item upon delivery.
If in stock, small items are usually dispatched next working day. Larger items within 3-5 working days. Items out of stock or made to order will take longer.
Our estimated delivery times vary according to the type of product and service you order. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the delivery process.
*Excludes large items to highlands and islands.